The Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join our Living Seas Volunteer Team for the 2018 field season. Volunteers will assist with our Living Seas research and community engagement work.
Volunteering for the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales at CBMWC is a fantastic opportunity for you to make a positive contribution to marine conservation, meet new people who share your interests and experience Wales’ amazing marine life. You will learn about the species and habitats in Cardigan Bay, gain vital experience in field work, research methods, community engagement and much more.
Past volunteers have gone on to further education, work as Marine Mammal Observers and to work for other conservation or Government organisations.
The positions available for 2018 include –
- Living Seas Volunteers for set periods lasting 4-9 weeks
- Living Seas Research Assistant (voluntary) for the full season 12th March -5th November
- ShoreFin Project Volunteers for the full season 12th March -5th November
- SeaSeal Project Volunteer for the full season 12th March -5th November
- Living Seas Education Volunteer for the full season 12th March -5th November
The closing date for applications is 23:59pm on Sunday 14th January 2018
If you live locally to New Quay and are interested in volunteering with us then please visit our local volunteer homepage.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 01545 560224.
Laura Evans, Living Seas Volunteer Coordinator