The Glasshouse Café has now produced their delicious Christmas Menu for 2018
We will be serving Christmas meals booked between Saturday 24th November & Thursday 20th December
We can cater for party sizes up to 50
We are fully licenced & stock beers, wines & ciders
Parking is available & full disabled access, including lift up to restaurant floor. It is just 25 minutes from town by foot, making it a great office Christmas venue.
Many of our dishes are naturally gluten free please enquire at time of booking.
Booking is essential and menu choices are required two weeks in advance of the date of your meal along with £10 deposit per person. We can cater for parties of up to 50 people.
Please phone 01239 621600 or email email@example.com to make your booking or for any enquiries. If you have specific dietary requirements please speak to Mark Hodgson on the above number or by email.
Menu | Bwydlen
Glasshouse Christmas menu 2018
Two courses £17.50 | Three courses £22.50
- Smoked salmon cheesecake served with fresh salad leaves, pickled cucumber & a citrus dressing.
- Roasted sweet pepper soup with a hint of smoked paprika & bread roll [Vegan]
- Roasted pear & Perl Las tartlets served with a baby leaf salad & balsamic dressing.
- Traditional roast Pembrokeshire turkey with all of its seasonal trimmings.
- Pan fried breast of guinea fowl served with the confit of its leg & pan gravy.
- Roasted loin of pork crusted with honey & Middle Eastern spices served with an apricot & brandy
- Roasted Wild mushroom & spinach wrap served with a tahini Stroganoff sauce. [Vegan]
All served with the Chef’s selection of seasonal vegetables & roast potatoes.
- Traditional homemade Christmas pudding with brandy sauce.
- Raspberry delice – layers of sponge & raspberry mousse topped with fresh berries.
- Sticky toffee date pudding with soya cream. [Vegan]
Many of dishes are naturally gluten free please enquire at time of booking for more information.
Bwydlen Nadolig y Tŷ Gwydr 2018
Dau gwrs £17.50 | Tri chwrs £22.50
- Cacen gaws eog wedi’i gochi gyda dail salad ffres, ciwcymbyr wedi’i biclo a dresin sitrws.
- Cawl pupur melys rhost gyda mymryn o baprica wedi’i fygu a rôl bara [Fegan]
- Tartenni gellyg wedi’u rhostio a chaws Perl Las gyda salad dail mân a dresin balsamig.
- Twrci rhost traddodiadol Sir Benfro gyda’r holl ategolion tymhorol.
- Brest iâr gini wedi’i ffrio gyda confit o’r goes a grefi padell.
- Lwyn rhost o borc gyda chrwst mêl a sbeisys y Dwyrain Canol gyda saws bricyll a brandi.
- Bara lapio madarch gwyllt rhost a sbigoglys gyda saws Stroganoff tahini. [Fegan]
Y cyfan yn cael eu gweini gyda dewis y Cogydd o lysiau tymhorol a thatws rhost.
- Pwdin Nadolig cartref traddodiadol gyda saws brandi.
- Delice mafon cochion – haenau o sbwng a mousse mafon cochion gydag aeron ffres ar y top.
- Pwdin datys a thaffi gludiog gyda hufen soia. [Fegan]
Mae llawer o’r prydau’n rhai heb glwten yn naturiol – cofiwch holi am fwy o wybodaeth wrth archebu.
Please make your choices on the Glasshouse Christmas meal choices and booking form 2018 to be returned with £10 deposit per person to The Glasshouse Café, Welsh Wildlife Centre, Cilgerran, Pembrokeshire SA43 2TB.
Booking will be confirmed once we have received your deposit.