The Glasshouse Café has now produced their delicious Christmas Menu for 2019
We will be serving Christmas meals booked between Saturday 24th November & Thursday 19th December
We can cater for party sizes up to 50
We are fully licenced & stock beers, wines & ciders
Parking is available & full disabled access, including lift up to restaurant floor. It is just 25 minutes from town by foot, making it a great office Christmas venue.
Many of our dishes are naturally gluten free please enquire at time of booking.
Booking is essential and menu choices are required two weeks in advance of the date of your meal along with £10 deposit per person. We can cater for parties of up to 50 people.
Please phone 01239 621600 or email email@example.com to make your booking or for any enquiries. If you have specific dietary requirements please speak to Mark Hodgson on the above number or by email.
Menu | Bwydlen
Glasshouse Christmas Menu 2019
Two courses £17.50 | Three courses £22.50
- Chicken breast & chorizo terrine with spiced plum chutney & fresh leaves.
- Carrot, walnut & toasted sunflower seed nuggets with a sweet chilli dip (vegan)
- Salmon & prawn salad Nicoise
- Traditional Pembrokeshire roast turkey with all the trimmings.
- Roasted aubergine filled with Middle Eastern spiced vegetables served with a butternut squash & red pepper veloute (vegan)
- Slow cooked Welsh beef daube in a classic Bourguignon sauce
- Roasted pheasant breast served with the confit of its leg & a wild mushroom sauce
All served with the Chef’s selection of seasonal vegetables & roast potatoes.
- Traditional homemade Christmas pudding with brandy sauce (can be vegan, please ask at time of booking)
- Mango & passion fruit delice
- Chocolate & mint cheesecake
Many of dishes are naturally gluten free please enquire at time of booking for more information.
Bwydlen Nadolig y Tŷ Gwydr 2019
Dau gwrs £17.50 | Tri chwrs £22.50
- Terîn brest cyw iâr a chorizo gyda siytni eirin sbeislyd a dail ffres
- Nygets moron, cnau ffrengig a hadau blodau haul wedi’u tostio gyda dip chilli melys (fegan)
- Salad Nicoise eog a chorgimwch
- Twrci rhost traddodiadol Sir Benfro gyda’r holl ategolion tymhorol.
- Wylys rhost yn llawn llysiau sbeislyd y Dwyrain Canol gyda veloute gwrd cnau menyn a phupur coch (fegan)
- Stiw eidion Cymreig wedi’i goginio’n araf mewn saws Bourguignon clasurol
- Brest ffesant rhost yn cael ei gweini gyda confit o’i choes a saws madarch gwyllt
Y cyfan yn cael eu gweini gyda dewis y Cogydd o lysiau tymhorol a thatws rhost.
- Pwdin Nadolig cartref traddodiadol gyda saws brandi (gall fod yn fegan – gofynnwch wrth archebu)
- Delice mango a granadila
- Cacen gaws siocled a mintys
Mae llawer o’r prydau’n rhai heb glwten yn naturiol – cofiwch holi am fwy o wybodaeth wrth archebu.
Please make your choices on the Glasshouse Christmas meal choices booking form 2019 (Cymraeg: Glasshouse Christmas meal choices booking form 2019 WELSH) to be returned with £10 deposit per person to The Glasshouse Café, Welsh Wildlife Centre, Cilgerran, Pembrokeshire SA43 2TB.
Booking will be confirmed once we have received your deposit.