Every mom deserves a treat of some sort on Mothers’ Day and lunch at the Welsh Wildlife Centre really can’t be beaten. The Glasshouse Cafe makes all its own food, with freshly made breads and cakes to make your mouth water.
For the 15th March we have a gorgeous menu – but don’t forget you will need to book call 01239 621600 OR email email@example.com – Booking essential with menu choices needed by 6 March.
- Tender confit of locally reared free range duck leg served with a gently spiced
- Pembrokeshire plum compote and a fresh leaf salad
- Leek, goats cheese & hazelnut tartlets served on dressed leaves with a Teifi marshes
crab-apple and chilli drizzle (v)
- A roulade of chicken breast & asparagus with a white wine and asparagus cream sauce
- Parsnip & cashew nut croquettes with a roasted tomato & herb coulis (v)
- Pork steaks cooked in a Gwynt y Ddraig cider & wholegrain mustard sauce
All served with the chef’s selection of vegetables
- A marbled cheesecake of plain, milk and white chocolate with toffee sauce
- Plum and almond tart served with amaretto cream
Mother’s Day Gifts at the Welsh Wildlife Centre Gift Shop
If you are looking for the perfect gift for your Mum this Mother’s Day, then the Welsh Wildlife Centre’s Gift Shop is crammed full of excellent ideas, such as Henry Hedgehog, the cute and cuddly door stop!
Other perfect products for Mother’s Day include our range of wildlife scarves, artistic mugs designed by Marjolein Bastin and foxy umbrellas and manicure sets!