1. When is the best time of year to see dolphins?
Dolphins are present all year round, with the most sightings from May-October. Check our sightings page for the latest updates.
2. Will I see dolphins on the boat trip?
Sightings cannot be guaranteed, these are wild animals. However, we do see dolphins on a very large percentage of our boat trips.
3. Can I swim with the dolphins?
No. It is illegal to disturb or harass these animals.
4. What other animals can I see on the boat trip?
Atlantic grey seals can often be seen and shy porpoises are also spotted. There is also a huge variety of bird life. Click here to take our interactive boat trip to view the most frequently sighted wildlife.
5. What should I bring with me?
Camera, binoculars, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and warm clothes and packed lunch (where appropriate)
6. Can my dog come too?
7. I am disabled, can I still join a boat trip?
Please contact us via telephone with your specific needs and we will do our best to help you.
8. Is there a toilet on the boat?
Yes, there are toilets on both the Sulaire and Anna Lloyd. For more information about the boats please click here
9. Is there a minimum/maximum age?