- A learning through play area, where younger children in particular can have fun with wildlife colouring, drawing, quizzes and much more.
- A screen showing wildlife films.
An Interpretation Centre, packed with information about wildlife and the work of the Wildlife Trust as well as the wonderful benefits of becoming a Wildlife Trust member.
- The Glasshouse Café serving fresh, locally sourced food, from home made cakes to hearty meals including local specialities; with stunning views looking across the Teifi Marsh wildlife reserve.
- A gift shop for mementos of your visit as well as ideas & things to try out at home to support wildlife.
- The main reception desk where our enthusiastic volunteers are on hand with a wealth of information, guidance and maps; to help you explore the Wildlife Reserve and get the most from your visit.
- Four themed nature trails around Teifi Marsh Nature Reserve; some have easy access, some are more challenging, some can be explored on a bike.
- Bird hides where patient observers will encounter new sights and sounds.
- Binocular Hire service is now available from the reception desk in the shop.
- Explorer Backpack hire full of unusual nature and activities to play around and explore the nature reserve, available from the reception desk in the shop.
- An adventure play area, where adults can relax while children burn off that excess energy.
- An activities programme of play, exploration and creativity for all the family, throughout the year.
- Willow sculptures for wonder and inspiration.
- Canoe hire on site (from Heritage Canoes Tel:01239-613961)
- Picnic areas, both near the café and in secluded places around the nature reserve, as well as down by the river
- Coming soon cycle hire allowing you to take advantage of the cycle trails around the site.