The WTSWW Ecological Training Courses offer a great opportunity for conservationists and wildlife enthusiasts to increase their field identification skills and learn more about the conservation and ecology of a variety of species and Taxa. Courses are designed to provide a broad knowledge of the topic through practical and theoretical sessions, based at the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre & Nature Reserve. All booking information is at the bottom of this post. More information about each course is available if you click the links in the course titles.
To sign up to the mailing list to be kept up to date with new and upcoming Training Courses click HERE
Saturday 11th June 2016. 10am-4pm. Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre.
Tutor: Susan Richardson
This course will encourage you to creatively respond, through writing, to the wildlife and landscape you encounter while exploring Parc Slip Nature Reserve in the early summer. Guided by Susan and the writing prompts which she will provide, you will spend part of the course outdoors, walking and enjoying focused periods of writing on nature and wildlife themes, sparked by the material you gather.
• Courses cost £60 per person, except for the two-day amphibian and reptile course which is charged at a special price of £110 per person.
• Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
• Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
• Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring own packed lunch.
• Due to the courses being partly field based – please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
• Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded. For further course information, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100.
Please find a map to Parc Slip below, postcode CF35 0EH
View Larger Map