Pack Your Sense of Adventure and get ready for the Island 5 experience.
There is so much to see and do on our amazing Skomer and Skokholm Islands. Skomer offers great opportunities for day trips and even better overnight stays, Skokholm Island is wilder and further out so offers slightly longer stays (3 -4 nights) but no day trips.
The Island 5 is a fantastic ‘Top 5’ campaign featuring amazing wildlife, activities, events, experiences not to be missed throughout 2015!
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s on offer…
Island 5 – Wildlife Highlights
1. Manx Shearwaters
2. Atlantic Grey Seals
4. Harbour Porpoise
Island 5 – Events
1. Shearwater Week (Skomer)
2. History walks and Lichen talks in September (Skomer and Skokholm)
3. Guided Birdwatching Weekends (Skomer and Skokholm)
4. August Island Adventures (Skomer)
5. Exclusive Access Monday Walks (Skomer)
Island 5 – Activities
2. Wildlife Watching
3. Family Trails (Skomer)
4. Exploring the islands paths & history
5. Watching sun set over the sea
Island 5 – Experiences
2. Seal Singing
3. Wildlife log with island staff
4. Wild night life with Manx Shearwaters
5. Witness Puffins returning to the island with beaks full of sand eels
1. Find your perfect island spot and get lost in a book
2. Meet new friends
3. Watch amazing sunsets
4. Re-connect with the wonder of nature at day or night
5. Educate your mind by learning about the island’s wildlife and history. Feed your soul with breath-taking views and memorable wildlife experiences
For further information regarding this campaign, experiences or events please watch our Island events page.