Here’s what you’ll receive
- Access to all of our nature reserves including Free landing fees at the fantastic Skomer Island, Free parking and entry to Dinefwr Castle and Free parking at the Welsh Wildlife Centre at Cilgerran.
- Early booking for volunteer places and accommodation at Skomer Island.
- Three issues of Welsh Wildlife, our inspiring local magazine, full of the latest news, features and photographs from the Wildlife Trusts in Wales.
- Three issues of The Natural World, The UK wide magazine featuring articles detailing essential conservation work, campaigns and photographs from across the British Isles.
- A welcome pack containing a guide to our reserves, an events guide, a local newsletter detailing progress on our recent work, magazines and a car sticker.
- A free monthly e-newsletter.
Additional treats for children and family members
In addition to everything you receive for individual membership if you join as a family you will benefit from Wildlife Watch membership for your children or grandchildren. Wildlife Watch is the junior branch of the Wildlife Trusts and opens up the world of wildlife to children.
With Family Membership children receive:
- Wildlife Watch magazine four times per year, containing lots of colourful photo’s, activities, games and a wall poster in each issue.
- A starter pack containing the Wildlife Watcher’s handbook, a membership card, a sticker sheet, badge and poster.
- Access to the Wildlife Watch website with games, competitions, downloads and the ‘Badger’s Blog’.
- An email newsletter for children full of activities for the younger naturalist.
Interested? Then please return to our membership pages.