Date(s) - 11 Jun 2016
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Centre & Nature Reserve
Tutor: Susan Richardson
This course will encourage you to creatively respond, through writing, to the wildlife and landscape you encounter while exploring Parc Slip Nature Reserve in the early summer. Guided by Susan and the writing prompts which she will provide, you will spend part of the course outdoors, walking and enjoying focused periods of writing on nature and wildlife themes, sparked by the material you gather.
For more information, view the additional information sheet on this training course here.
- Courses cost £60 per person
- Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
- Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided. Lunch can be bought from the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre Coffee Shop.
- Due to the courses being partly field based, please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
- Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded.
For further course information and course booking, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100, email, or visit our website www.welshwildlife.org