Date(s) - 9 Jul 2016
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Date: Saturday 9th July 2016
Time: 10am – 5pm
Venue: Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Centre &
Tutor: Tim Rich, Botanist
This course will introduce you to the different ways in which you can identify wildflowers, with a focus on wildflower keys and how to use them. The course will provide valuable experience of working with a skilled botanist to practice your wildflower identification and will prepare you to use wildflower keys with confidence in the field.
For more information on this training course, view the additional information sheet here.
Please note: It is highly recommended that you bring a copy of ‘The Wild Flower Key – How to identify wild plants, trees and shrubs in Britain and Ireland, by Francis Rose’ to this course.
- Courses cost £60 per person
- Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
- Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided. Lunch can be bought from the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre Coffee Shop.
- Due to the courses being partly field based, please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
- Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded.
For further course information and course booking, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100 or email.