Date(s) - 4 May 2013
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The WTSWW Ecological Training Courses offer a great opportunity for conservationists and wildlife enthusiasts to increase their field identification skills and learn more about the conservation and ecology of a variety of species and Taxa. Courses are designed to provide a broad knowledge of the topic through practical and theoretical sessions, based at the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre & Nature Reserve.
Small Mammal Identification and Survey Skills
Date: Saturday 4th May 2013 – Venue: Parc Slip Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm Tutor: Rob Strachan
The course covers small mammal ecology and survey methods, including those for voles, shrews and wood mice. Opportunity to take part in WTSWW’s harvest mouse and small mammal research projects as well as join the tutor the evening beforehand to help set and bait mammal traps
• Course costs £60 per person
• Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
• Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
• Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring own packed lunch.
• Due to the courses being partly field based – please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
• Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded. For further course information, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100, email email@example.com