Date(s) - 11 Mar 2017
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Date: Saturday 11th March 2017
Time: 10am – 5pm
Venue: Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Centre & Nature Reserve
Tutor: Dr Fred Slater
The course covers the ecology and conservation of the otter (Lutra lutra) and will provide participants with relevant skills and experience of this European Protected Species (EPS), including how to spot the signs of otter presence.
The course will be delivered through a combination of classroom and outdoor field sessions designed to provide participants with a wide-ranging knowledge of otter ecology, conservation and survey skills.
For more information on this training course, view the additional information sheet here.
Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided. Lunch can be bought from the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre Coffee Shop.
Due to the courses being partly field based, please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
- Courses cost £60 per person.
- Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
- Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
- Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded.
- For further course information and course booking, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100 or email.