Date(s) - 7 May 2016 until 7 May 2016
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Centre & Nature Reserve
Tutor: Dr Dan Forman, Swansea University
This course will provide an overview of the identification, ecology and conservation of UK mustelid species, including weasel, stoat, polecat, badgers, otters and the pine marten. The course will also cover/review the different approaches and limitations of surveying and monitoring these elusive mammals.
For more information on this training course, view the additional information sheet here.
- Courses cost £60 per person
- Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
- Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided. Lunch can be bought from the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre Coffee Shop.
- Due to the courses being partly field based, please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
- Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded.
For further course information and course booking, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100 or email.