Date(s) - 20 Sep 2014 until 21 Sep 2014
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The WTSWW Ecological Training Courses offer a great opportunity for conservationists and wildlife enthusiasts to increase their field identification skills and learn more about the conservation and ecology of a variety of species and Taxa. Courses are designed to provide a broad knowledge of the topic through practical and theoretical sessions, based at the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre & Nature Reserve.
Management for Marsh Fritillaries
Dates: Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st September 2014 – Venue: Parc Slip – Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm – Tutor: Deborah Sazer.
This course covers the identification, ecology, conservation and survey techniques for the marsh fritillary butterfly (Euphydryas aurinia) and will provide participants with knowledge of practical habitat management techniques for this Section 42 species.
• Course costs £110 per person
• Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
• Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
• Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring own packed lunch.
• Due to the courses being partly field based – please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
• Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded. For further course information, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100, email email@example.com