Date(s) - 8 Jul 2017
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Date: Saturday 8th July 2017
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Centre & Nature Reserve
Tutor: Dr Wendy Harris
The course covers the conservation and survey methodologies for both dragonfly and damselfly (Odonata) species in Wales. The course will be delivered through a combination of classroom and outdoor sessions including a survey at Parc Slip Nature Reserve, where over 23 species of dragon and damselfly have been recorded, such as the scarce blue-tailed damselfly.
For more information on this training course, view the additional information sheet here.
Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided. Lunch can be bought from the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre Coffee Shop.
Due to the courses being partly field based, please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
- Courses cost £60 per person.
- Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
- Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
- Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded.
- For further course information and course booking, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100 or email.