Date(s) - 20 Jul 2013
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The WTSWW Ecological Training Courses offer a great opportunity for conservationists and wildlife enthusiasts to increase their field identification skills and learn more about the conservation and ecology of a variety of species and Taxa. Courses are designed to provide a broad knowledge of the topic through practical and theoretical sessions, based at the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre & Nature Reserve.
More information about Introduction to grasses course is available to download here (212 KB) Please note that the date is different on this sheet.
Introduction to Grasses
Date: Saturday 20th July 2013 – Venue: Parc Slip Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm Tutor: David Edmunds
The course provides a guide to the identification of British grass species found commonly in the grasslands of the UK. Participants will learn the key distinguishing features of several grass species through a combination of classroom tutorials, outdoor field sessions and building your own portfolio.
• Course costs £60 per person
• Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
• Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
• Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring own packed lunch.
• Due to the courses being partly field based – please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
• Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded. For further course information, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100, email firstname.lastname@example.org