Date(s) - 19 Jul 2014
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The WTSWW Ecological Training Courses offer a great opportunity for conservationists and wildlife enthusiasts to increase their field identification skills and learn more about the conservation and ecology of a variety of species and Taxa. Courses are designed to provide a broad knowledge of the topic through practical and theoretical sessions, based at the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre & Nature Reserve.
Introduction to Odonata (Dragonflies and damselflies)
Date: Saturday 19th July 2014 – Venue: Parc Slip Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm Tutor: Dr Wendy Harris
This course provides a guide to the ecology, conservation and identification of our dragonfly and damselfly species. The course will be delivered through classroom and fieldwork around the dragonfly habitats of Parc Slip, showing their management and suitability.
• Course costs £60 per person
• Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
• Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
• Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring own packed lunch.
• Due to the courses being partly field based – please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
• Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded. For further course information, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100, email firstname.lastname@example.org