Date(s) - 25 Oct 2014 until 26 Oct 2014
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The WTSWW Ecological Training Courses offer a great opportunity for conservationists and wildlife enthusiasts to increase their field identification skills and learn more about the conservation and ecology of a variety of species and Taxa. Courses are designed to provide a broad knowledge of the topic through practical and theoretical sessions, based at the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre & Nature Reserve.
Introduction to Bird Ringing
Please note that this course is now FULLY BOOKED. To add your email address to the mailing list for our training courses for next year, please email Rose
Date: Saturday 25th October 2014 (10am-4pm) and Sunday 26th October 2014 (8am-12pm) – Venue: Parc Slip Tutor: Richard Facey and James Vafidis
The course will provide an overview of bird ringing as a monitoring method for our British birds. Classroom based learning and practical sessions will combine to give participants a full introduction to bird ringing.
• Course costs £90 per person
• Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
• Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
• Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring own packed lunch.
• Due to the courses being partly field based – please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
• Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded. For further course information, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100, email firstname.lastname@example.org