Date(s) - 14 Apr 2012
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
There is a cost of £60 for this course, any money made on the course will go towards our student and volunteer training programme. Booking is essential.
Tutor: Dr Liz Chadwick
The course covers the ecology and conservation of this European Protected Species and what practical survey methods can be used to survey and identify them in the field.
• Courses cost £60 per person
• Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early
• Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales
• Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring own packed lunch.
• Due to the courses being partly field based – please bring suitable footwear and clothing
• Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded
For further course information, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 742100,
email email@example.com, or visit our website www.welshwildlife.org
Any money made on the course fee will be used to fund our student and volunteer education programme.
Bookings are closed for this event.