Date(s) - 25 Jul 2015
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The course will provide an overview of the identification, ecology and conservation value of British dung beetle species. Participants will also gain knowledge of appropriate grassland management for invertebrates.
Date: Saturday 25th July 2015
Venue: Parc Slip Nature Reserve
Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Tutor: Dr Sarah Beynon, Dung Beetles Direct
• Course costs £60 per person
• Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
• Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
• Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided – please bring own packed lunch.
• Due to the courses being partly field based – please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
• Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded. For further course information, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100, email email@example.com
The WTSWW Ecological Training Courses offer a great opportunity for conservationists and wildlife enthusiasts to increase their field identification skills and learn more about the conservation and ecology of a variety of species and Taxa. Courses are designed to provide a broad knowledge of the topic through practical and theoretical sessions, based at the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre & Nature Reserve.