Date(s) - 16 Apr 2016
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Parc Slip Nature Reserve
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Centre & Nature Reserve
Tutor: Ellen Quinton and Evan Hopkins
The course will provide taxonomic and life history information on the most common aquatic macroinvertebrates and provide participants with hands on experience on how to sample for them and the use of keys for identification.
For more information on this training course, view the additional information sheet here .
- Courses cost £60 per person
- Limited places available. To avoid disappointment ensure you book early.
- Payment for courses can be made by debit/credit card over the phone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided. Lunch can be bought from the Parc Slip Wildlife Trust Visitor Centre Coffee Shop.
- Due to the courses being partly field based, please bring suitable footwear and clothing.
- Please note that there will be no refunds for any cancellations within two weeks of the course; there will be an administrative charge of £5 for all other cancellations. Should WTSWW have to cancel the course the full fee will be refunded.
For further course information and course booking, please contact Marie Lindley on 01656 724100 or email.