CBMWC is going to be at Whalefest on the 5th & 6th of November.
Come to WhaleFest this autumn – and be part of something big!
The festival, which launches with a star-studded VIP evening on Friday 4th November, will be opened to the public the following morning at the Hove Centre, where the Mayor of Brighton and Hove will be amongst the attendees.
Each day, visitors will dive in to a packed programme of unique events. Only here can you go eye to eye with a life-sized Blue Whale, step inside a whale’s stomach, take a ‘virtual’ dolphin watching trip, and be inspired by the world’s whale and dolphin experts and wildlife celebrities.
WhaleFest is organised by Planet Whale, the world’s largest online search engine for whale and dolphin watching trips. WhaleFest represents Planet Whale’s vision; to provide whale and dolphin conservation organisations and sustainable whale watching businesses with a free platform to promote their work to the widest possible audience.
How to book
For further information on WhaleFest go to: Planetwhale or telephone 01273 355011.
*Hurry! Early Bird Weekend & Evening Bargain Hunters tickets expire on 1st September.
1. Up to 50 stalls for whale & dolphin tours, conservation orgs, and merchandise
2. Interactive presentations by the UK’s leading experts and wildlife celebrities
3. Virtual whale watch – take a sustainable whale watching trip in real time!
4. Meet our life-sized Blue Whale and friends!
5. Beached whale rescue sessions with our team of marine mammal medics
6. Quizzes, debates, talks and Q&A’s in the Talk Talk Chamber
7. Inspirational short films and videos
8. Blubber Belly – slide into the weird world of a whale’s stomach!
9. Free mini workshops to brush up on your skills!
10. Free advice on whale watching for visitors
11. Speakers Corner – have your say on a treasured whale encounter!
12. Charity AGM’s and welcome events
13. By the sea – head to the beach with our wildlife spotters!
14. Expected 10,000 visitors throughout the show
15. Fun for all the family!