Join us for a WILD month and connect with nature this June.
It's not too late to sign up for 30 Days Wild, so we challenge you to join us and do one wild thing a day throughout the month of June! That’s 30 simple, fun and exciting Random Acts of Wildness.
You can sign up for free here and receive a pack of WILD goodies to get you started and inspire your Random Acts of Wildness throughout June.
Did you know that connecting with nature has a positive effect on our well-being?
- Spending time in nature makes us feel calm, uplifted and less stressed.
- Stopping to notice nature helps us feel more connected to the natural world, which boosts well-being
- Nature makes us more active!
Feeling inspired by nature? Then sign up today... 30 Days Wild awaits!
The #BigWildBreakfast and WILD dates in June!
We kicked off the start of 30 Days Wild with a Big Wild Breakfast, asking you to take your breakfast outdoors and tell us what wildlife you spotted. We had some fantastic submissions and lots of you went WILD with breakfast!
Did you join us? Then you can tell us what wildlife you spotted by filling in this form here.
Throughout the whole month of June, we also have some exciting content to share with you.
From social media takeovers, LIVE broadcasts and an exciting new mini-series from our team all across South and West Wales. Here's what to look out for over this next month...
- 30 Days Wild inspired social media takeovers for #WalesNatureWeek, #VolunteerWeek and #GardenWildlifeWeek. Stay tuned on our socials from 1-7th June.
- #WildAboutParcSlip LIVE broadcast with Iolo Williams and Lizzie Daly, 19th June 11AM. See here for more information and registration link.
- #WILDBytes mini-series with our team across the whole month of June! Join our team and go WILD as they delve into their favourite habitats and species across South and West Wales on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
- Guaranteed jam-packed WILD content!